Account Development Representative, German speaking
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
Own Account Development Representatives (ADRs) play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of the company’s go-to-market strategy. ADRs are at the crux of sales and are responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. The ADR role is perfect for someone who is still early in their sales career who is hungry, intelligent, and motivated to succeed.
This ADR will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Enterprise Account Executives (AE) targeting the large accounts.
This role is specifically targeting a successful and growing territory for Own, the DACH region.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- 75+ activities per day- calls, emails, LinkedIn connections and messages
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise AE's to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Qualify leads by understanding their current SaaS environment and set up meetings for the AE
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand specific product applications, recognise prospect pain points, and how Own can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research, understand stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders, and personalise outreach
- Diligently log all activity in Salesforce and Salesloft
Your Work Experience
- You have the ability to conceptually understand the Own solution and explain it on a high level to senior-level executives
- This key role is strategic in nature - it's not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it's about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalised outbound activity
- You have energy, a thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful Enterprise-level team
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable for results
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call centre experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent German language skills for engaging clients
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office a minimum of 3 days a week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.