Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Participating in daily scrum meetings
- Writing your code with the highest coding standard
- Participating in design reviews
- Learning new technologies
- Responsible for leading features from concept to delivery - working with product managers and R&D
- Performing code reviews and ensuring quality
- Secure-coding/infosec principles
Your Work Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer, using Python.
- Proven experience in developing features in high-scale applications
- Experience with developing features from design stage to deployment
- Experience with Dockers/ K8s- big advantage
- BSc in Computer-science or equivalent degree
- Being a team player
- English proficiency at a high level
- Knowledge with React - advantage
- Knowledge with ROR - advantage
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.