Revenue Operations Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
Own is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Revenue Operations Manager to join our elite Revenue Operations team. The role will increase Sales-team productivity by providing insight and analytics to the global sales go-to-market function. You will create dashboards and visualizations that will be used by hundreds of sales people and leaders across the globe, and lead ongoing analysis of performance to support daily operations. This role will initially focus on Sales, but have the opportunity to expand to Marketing and Customer Success. We are looking for an intelligent, highly driven individual with solid knowledge of the SaaS business model and KPI’s, as well as fluency with SFDC. Strong business acumen, project management skills and process orientation are a must.
At Own, Revenue Operations drives the entire revenue organization (Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) to be more efficient, productive and successful. We do that by designing, implementing, analyzing and optimizing the processes, data, and tools that each team depends on to do their job. The team consists of three sub-teams: Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations, Analytics and Strategy, and Sales/Data Automation.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and track all operational KPIs and extract key insights that will deliver against company performance standards and objectives
- Own and maintain centralized reports and dashboards in Salesforce that help all levels of the organization manage their business
- Proactively work with key stakeholders (individual contributors and managers) to understand their reporting/data needs, and build dashboards to address them
- Use data to proactively highlight potential operational issues, investigate trends, and recommend workflow solutions
- Plan and manage periodic operational review sessions for each sales region and drive resulting action steps for correction/enhancement
Your Work Experience
- At least 5+ years professional experience with 1+ years working in a revenue operations function within an entrepreneurial, high growth business
- Experience in a Data or Analytics role at a top-tier technology company
- Able to formulate compelling, data driven, solutions and recommendations to deliver against objectives
- Proficient in Salesforce reporting and business processes
- Excel in a collaborative environment, can translate team member needs into clear tasks and deliverables for contributors, and work through dependencies, bottlenecks, and tradeoffs with ease
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximise collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.