Product Marketing Manager
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We’re on the journey of a lifetime with incredible traction across geographies, verticals, and segments. We’re building a product marketing dream team to power our growth and this critical role will be all about shaping the GTM strategy for our expanding product portfolio to capitalize on the massive addressable market and new ecosystems that we have in front of us. We are searching for a creative, hands-on product marketing manager ready to make an immediate impact on OwnBackup’s rapidly growing business, in a fun and fast-paced environment.
You are a master of your trade. Your passion, functional expertise, and genuine curiosity inspires everyone around you. You excel at bringing cross-functional stakeholders together to set and execute on GTM strategy that ensures the commercial success of new products as well as the continued growth of our in-market products.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- You’ll be the expert on the SaaS data analytics, and be responsible for refining our go-to-market strategy for Own Discover
- You’ll help expand our knowledge of customer needs and the market landscape, delivering insights that inform the product roadmap
- You’ll own the messaging and positioning for Discover across all channels, like marketing properties, demand gen programs and events
- You’ll develop focused go-to-market plays that deepen our reach in key segments, industries and geos
- You’ll oversee the launch of new products and features
Your Work Experience
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in B2B tech, preferably SaaS; 6+ years overall experience in marketing or product development;
- 2 years of experience in the broader business intelligence space required
- Extremely organized, methodical and detail-oriented
- Ability to speak the language of product teams and sales teams fluently, shifting context with ease
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to operate successfully with a high degree of autonomy
- Expert at balancing the needs of multiple cross-functional stakeholders, while prioritizing what is most important to overall business objectives
- Skilled storyteller with a strong point of view
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.