Technical Support Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
We are seeking a natural troubleshooter, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers recover from mission-critical events. This is a unique opportunity to expand and utilize your Salesforce skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Drive and track KPIs through cases, such as response and resolution times to meet Own’s SLA
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Handle case escalations from the Tier 1 team for complex problems requiring in-depth Salesforce experience with empathy
- Engage with customers for onboarding and training of new accounts
- Share your knowledge with the team through periodic internal training sessions
Your Work Experience
- 3+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 3+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- A current Certified Salesforce Administrator certification
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our San Diego, CA office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
The base salary hiring range for this position is $69,200 to $86,500, The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be dependent upon various factors such as education, training, skills, qualifications, competencies, years of experience, job-related knowledge, scope of the role, and location.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.