Network Design Analyst
Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing, carbon neutral, one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team with continuous integration and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in industry. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
About the role:
The Network Design Analyst will be responsible for supporting our Network Design, Final Mile, and Transportation teams with insights gained from analyzing company and market data. We are looking for someone adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for network design and process optimization. One must have strong experience with a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, data tools, building and implementing models, and driving business results with data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and using them to deliver an excellent, and continue improve, the customer experience.
This is a hybrid position based out of Lewisville, TX.
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Network Design, Transportation, Operations etc) to develop data pipelines of regularly needed views of data for adhoc reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate closely with internal users to translate core business logic into our datasets and metrics.
- Support the growth of analytics/BI maturity curve within Pandion by identifying key performance and business metrics.
- Identify standard problems within the delivery cycle to make recommendations, improve delivery methods or speed, and address standard problems to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Identifies underperforming areas in the network by analyzing costs, capacity, and service patterns
- 3+ years of analytic experience or MBA in lieu of experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with cross functional teams on collaborative and high visibility projects
- 2+ years of experience communicating complex business ideas verbally and in writing
- 1+ years working independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and data modeling or SQL, tableau, Microsoft BI, python
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
- Passion for startups –understanding of how startups operate
Pandion offers a benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employees are eligible for 401(k) contribution match. Employees are eligible for equity options to purchase stock in the company. Estimated Salary of $80,000-$95,000 per year + Equity + Benefits.
Pandion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.