Site Leader - Redlands
Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing, carbon neutral, one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team with continuous integration and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in industry. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
About the Role
You will be responsible for leading a team of Operations Managers as well as warehouse planning and performance. This leader will deliver an exceptional external and internal customer experience through granular planning, continuous process improvement, and high-paced execution. A willingness to navigate ambiguity and define comprehensive training, de-escalate and solve for points of friction as well as apply cross-functional leadership skills to develop a positive, safe and quality environment is a must. This includes finding best practices to reduce and control costs in all aspects of the operation as well as maintaining constant communication and collaboration with Pandion’s support teams and executive leadership. Specifically, this leader with work regularly with the process and industrial engineering teams as well as network planning.
As a Site Leader, you will assist in creating Pandion’s operational vision as well as leading other leaders. With growth, this role has potential for multi-site ownership.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Eight years of business experience - preferably in an industrial environment
- Lead teams of 100+ hourly employees and 4-7 exempt managers
- Ability to create mechanisms to capture cost, quality and productivity performance and ensure a safe working environment
- Experienced with data analytics and metrics reporting
- Able to work on nights and weekends
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Experienced in inbound and/or outbound logistics
- Worked in a sortation center or manufacturing facility
- 4+ years experience in multi-shift planning
- Trained in operational safety best practices
- Willing to perform all necessary tasks to deliver to the customer
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer feedback mechanism(s)
Estimated Salary of $170,000-$190,000 per year + Equity + Benefits
Pandion offers an excellent benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employees are eligible for 401(k) contribution match. Employees are eligible for equity options to purchase stock in the company.
Pandion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.