Sales Development Representative
Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing, carbon neutral, one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team with continuous integration and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in industry. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Pandion you will be a key player in our sales team, responsible for generating and qualifying leads to fuel the sales pipeline. You will engage with potential customers through various methods of outreach, understand the contacts role within their organization and position Pandion’s solution set as the ideal choice. This role is perfect for a motivated and outgoing individual who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Generation: Research and identify potential customers through various channels, including online research, industry events, and outbound prospecting. Generate and qualify leads to build a robust sales pipeline. Work with Account Executives and Sales Directors to enrich leads within their book of business.
- Outbound Prospecting: Conduct outbound calls, emails, and social outreach to engage with potential customers. Communicate the value proposition of Pandion effectively. Create bold sales sequences and A/B test those sequences to refine the message and cadences that drive results. Hit activity based KPI around key early pipeline metrics. Build and maintain positive relationships with prospective customers. Understand customer needs and pain points to effectively position Pandion services.
- Collaboration with Sales Team: Work closely with Account Executives to transfer qualified leads and ensure a seamless handover process. Collaborate with the broader sales and marketing teams to align efforts and achieve overall business goals.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and market dynamics. Provide feedback to the marketing and product teams to enhance messaging and positioning.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales development or a similar role is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a target-driven, startup environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM software is advantageous
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Pandion offers a benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employees are eligible for 401(k) contribution match. Employees are eligible for equity options to purchase stock in the company. Estimated Salary of $65,000-$85,000 per year + Variable + Equity + Benefits.
Pandion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.