Strategic Account Executive - Mid Market
Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing, carbon neutral, one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team with continuous integration and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in industry. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
About The Role
We are growing fast and looking for innovative Senior Account Executives to drive shipper acquisition and revenue. You will be a part of the early-stage team that builds key customer relationships to scale in a $140 billion market. If you are obsessed with customers and excited to sell new eCommerce technologies, this is your future!
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth by developing and managing relationships with key customers, as well as identifying and closing new business and expansion opportunities. The ideal candidates will have a proven track record in sales and account management, with experience in the logistics and supply chain industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create a track record of winning with Fortune 500 clients
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking within a specific sales region or set of named accounts.
- You develop new business and grow revenue by conducting background research on potential customers and deeply understanding their eCommerce supply chain challenges to help shape product and implementation solutions.
- You will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as a senior member of a growing sales team
- In partnership with sales and customer experience teams, you will run the strategic vision and execution within Pandion’s largest enterprise customer accounts
- Actively engage with shippers to drive maximum shipment growth, margin and revenue
- Stay in tune with industry news and trends to provide proactive solutions to our customers - as well as translate industry and market positioning to shipper solution(s)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, account management, or a related field, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in the logistics and supply chain industry, with a strong understanding of the market and customer needs.
- Ability to articulate the Pandion’s story, verbally and in written form, mapping the story to customer needs in any condition
- Ability to dive deep into a prospect’s business to identify potential pain points, initiatives, and other opportunities
- Ability to accelerate customer decisions and sales cycles proactively
- Ability to manage a portfolio of complex customers, in tandem with bringing in new customers, partner with account management to nurture existing accounts across multiple product lines
- Ability to hit and exceed activity metrics and financial expectations
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders and own expectations around account strategy and results.
This role is fully remote within the United States.
Estimated Salary of $140,000-$152,500 per year + Commission + Equity + Benefits
Pandion offers a benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employees are eligible for 401(k) contribution match. Employees are eligible for equity options to purchase stock in the company.
Pandion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.