Senior Program Manager, Quality
Pandion is a technology-first transportation provider. Tailor-made for e-commerce, Pandion delivers a high performing, carbon neutral, one-day and two-day delivery experience for all. We are a startup, and want people who are interested in moving fast, breaking things, and building something amazing from scratch.
We are an agile team with continuous integration and you will be responsible for designing and building many of the new components. Logistics provides many of the toughest problems to solve in industry. The problem space spans many challenges on which the customer experience is dependent, including forecasting demand, network route pathfinding, data analysis, and building, scaling, and improving tools. Pandion continuously seeks to focus on serving the needs of e-commerce shippers and their customers.
If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop new technologies and high-performing operations, come build the future with us!
Who We Are and What We Do
Our team is made up of the best and the brightest in our industry. We come from legendary backgrounds and companies.
We are thankful we have the freedom and opportunity to build the future—for our company, our customers, and our communities. Together, with vision, optimism, grit, and restlessness, we create the energy that drives our business forward.
We believe people are at the core of every business, and that all people deserve the best. This drives our obsession with improving the experience of retailers and customers. It also drives the team and behavior we cultivate inside Pandion, which is designed to set up our employees for success and is built on the idea that every day is an opportunity for improvement.
There is nothing more important to our business than hiring great, results-proven, customer-focused people. If you are obsessed with customers and excited to develop high-performance operations, come build a great company with us!
What You’ll Do as the Senior Program Manager, Quality
Your experience, creative insights, problem-solving skills, passion for the customer, and your leadership triumphs are the cornerstones of the Senior Program Manager, Quality role at Pandion. The successful candidate will:
- Be the single-threaded leader who collaborates across business partners throughout Pandion to drive on-time and accurate delivery performance.
- Be responsible for using data-driven insights to understand issues, trends, and perspectives to transform workforce operations.
- Identify problems and issues and create projects and processes to solve them.
- Lead process re-developing efforts that scale with business growth and improve overall performance.
- Develop a roadmap with projects and timelines to achieve quality and delivery focused KPIs.
- Monitor and report on the progress of all project activity including significant milestones and conditions which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Review all new and existing shipper requirements to implement, document, and train to process updates that optimize delivery performance.
- Design and implement an audit process that provides near-real-time feedback to sorting center leaders for coaching and training purposes.
- Be able to speak on Pandion's culture, business model, and have identified their high priority areas within thirty days of hire.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the strengths and opportunities of their team, pull together common threads/themes on where leadership alignment will be needed, and begin the tactical work in the areas of need.
Where You Have Been and What Have You Done
Qualifications grounded in experience are valuable in assessing an opportunity and a candidate. Beyond proven performance, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success in both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Passion for problem-solving.
- Referenceable experience in situations of ambiguity, fast pace and quick pivots.
- Examples of being a change manager, cross-functional leader, and stakeholder manager.
- Significant Program and/or Project management expertise.
- In-depth and significant hands-on expertise with Tableau and or Excel.
- Data manipulation, macros, charts, pivot tables
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills and exceptional communication skills (both spoken and written).
- 5+ years of experience in Program and/or Project management.
While not a deal breaker, we would prefer that you have the following as well:
- Supply chain, retail, ecommerce, or logistics experience.
- Experience working at a startup.
- Experience in a two-sided marketplace.
- BS degree.
What Happens Next
Pandion is all about delivering speed, efficiency, transparency, and quality. We strive for these same attributes in our recruiting and hiring processes. If you are interested in this position, we’d like to hear from you; but first, do the following:
- Review the “What You’ll Do” list above and ask yourself:
- Have I successfully done (most) of these before?
- Can I give examples and details regarding (most) of these?
- What haven’t I done that is in this list?
If you feel confident that your experiences match these needs, then we can’t wait to review your application. We will carefully consider your background and qualifications. If we feel there is a match, we will quickly reach out to you and discuss the next steps.
What We Offer to the Senior Program Manager, Quality
Estimated Salary $160,000 - $192,990 per year + Equity + Benefits.
Pandion offers a benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental, and Vision insurance. Employees are eligible for 401(k) contribution match. Employees are eligible for equity options to purchase stock in the company.
Pandion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.