Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative at Panther Labs, you will be helping build a qualified pipeline by engaging with potential customers. This includes outbound and inbound prospecting via phone, e-mail, LinkedIn or whatever it takes to get them excited about Panther. In this role, you will work alongside a sales and marketing team that focuses on the business needs of our customers.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting any breach, anywhere. The company was founded by security practitioners who lived through the difficulty of trying to protect large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security problems with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry innovators, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Coatue Management, Lightspeed Venture Partners, S28 Capital, Snowflake Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, and Innovation Endeavors, Panther has raised $140M, and is driving innovation disrupting the cyber security space. Panther's customers include industry-leading technology companies such as Figma, Gusto, Coinbase, and Dropbox, most of them being mid-large enterprises and they are very much modern technology cloud-forward companies. The company was featured for a second year in a row on EnterpriseTech30's startup list, most as recently as #6 on the list of mid stage, emerging technology companies!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Create Customer Love, Be an Owner, and Take Care of the Team. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with potential businesses and key decision makers
- Diligently respond to inbound inquiries and determine potential product fit
- Help Influence Panther’s product roadmap for customers and prospects
- Identify high-potential business and verticals and develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Panther
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Manage and document the progression of sales pipeline
- Drive pre- & post- engagement at industry events (will attend multiple events in person)
- 9+ months of experience in a sales/lead generation role in a high tech/SaaS company
- Ability to develop strong, long-lasting relationships both internally and externally
- Collaborative and coachable, always looking to improve your skills and impact
- Ability to handle rejection and stay persistent in pursuing leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of a standard SaaS sellers technical stack (CRM, Outreach/Salesloft, Prospect Research etc.)
- Excellent time management, process and prioritization skills
- Please note: This role will be a hyrid role starting in 2024 with the expectation to come into the ATL office three times a week.
- Cloud or Security sales experience
Cash compensation range: 90,000 - 100,000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary and on-target commission for employees in eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all full-time Pantherinos are eligible to participate in our equity plan to receive Incentive Stock Options (ISO). Individual compensation packages are based on a few factors unique to each candidate, including their location, experience, and expertise, and may vary from the above-mentioned range.
- Unlimited PTO policy, with a minimum requirement of 15 days off per year, as well as observing major US holidays, as well as a 2 -week break, end of year
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Hybrid-friendly (3/2 split in a co-working space)
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person, and in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.