Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Panther Labs, you will be helping industry-leading security teams adopt and use our product to secure their organizations. In this role, you will be actively selling to new and existing accounts - prospecting, pitching, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
As a member of the sales team, you will be the first point of contact for new prospects to learn more about Panther’s product and will be key to driving new revenue opportunities for the business. By collaborating closely with various internal stakeholders, you will create a strong feedback loop with our product team with feedback driven by customer demand.
The right candidate for this role is a technically-savvy problem-solver who can close deals while also contributing to a nascent sales process. Success for this role will require a strong knowledge of Panther’s product, and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting any breach, anywhere. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the difficulty of trying to protect large organizations and wanting to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security problems with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry innovators, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Coatue Management, Lightspeed Venture Partners, S28 Capital, Snowflake Ventures, ICONIQ Growth, and Innovation Endeavors, Panther has raised $140M, and is driving innovation disrupting the cyber security space.Panther's customers include industry-leading technology companies such as Figma, Gusto, Coinbase, and Dropbox, most of them being mid-large enterprises and they are very much modern technology cloud-forward companies.The company was featured for a second year in a row on EnterpriseTech30's startup list, most as recently as #6 on the list of mid stage, emerging technology companies!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Create Customer Love, Be an Owner, and Take Care of the Team. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Proactively, identify, source, qualify and close a sales pipeline
- Strategically prospect into CISOs, Security Leaders, & Security end users
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Partner with our Sales Engineers and work closely with our Technical Account Management organization to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the enterprise ecosystem partner sales and channel partner to maximize deal sizes
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive competitive intelligence, sophisticated sales training, and leadership and development programs
- 7+ years of field experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on closing net new logos within the enterprise and upper middle markets
- Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and run a complex sales process
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Skilled in building business champions
- Driven and competitive. Possess a strong desire to be successful
Cash compensation range: 300,000 OTE (50/50 pay split) USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary and on-target commission for employees in eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all full-time Pantherinos are eligible to participate in our equity plan to receive Incentive Stock Options (ISO). Individual compensation packages are based on a few factors unique to each candidate, including their location, experience, and expertise, and may vary from the above-mentioned range.
- Unlimited PTO policy, with a minimum requirement of 15 days off per year, observing major US holidays, as well as an end of the year break
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person, and in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (in conjunction with our in-person health and safety policy)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.