Senior/Principal Data Scientist - AI/ML Team
Founded in 2022, Revsure.ai is an early-stage US VC-backed company focused on high-growth B2B SaaS companies and assisting their marketing and demand generation teams to accurately predict and generate pipeline with real-time AI-powered insights.
Our mission is to advance the effectiveness of pipeline generation for B2B companies.
Action. Appreciation. Autonomy. Accountability. Advancement. These are the values we operate by at RevSure.
About the Founder
Deepinder Singh Dhingra is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience building category-defining and unicorn B2B SaaS and software companies across Big Data Analytics, EnterpriseAI SaaS, Visual Analytics, Revenue Growth AI, and Advanced Business Planning.
About the Role
The AI/ML and Data Science team at RevSure builds robust, scalable Predictive AI models to improve pipeline generation for B2B companies by providing AI-driven insights, predictions and recommendations.
You will work closely with the Product, Data, ML Engineering, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful product development and customer deployments.
Experience and skills
- 7+ years of experience in advanced AI/ML and Data Science models for business applications related to Sales, Marketing, Customer and Operations
- Worked with data from CRM, Marketing Automation, Campaign management systems
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning techniques such as XGBoost, SVMs, Random Forests, Markov Models, Bayesian, etc. in Python, Scikit-learn, PySpark, TensorFlow, etc.
- Experience applying ML to both Classification and Regression problems
- Understanding of how data extraction, ingestion, transformation, and pipelines are built and managed by data engineering teams
- Deep Learning experience is preferred
- Practitioner of scalable, modularized, and parameterized ML programming practices
- A stickler for robust Data Science practices (Validation methodologies, Explainable AI, etc.)
- Experience prototyping, building, and scaling models in production in cloud environments (AWS, Cloud, Azure)
- Ability to research new methods, prototype, and implement them at scale.
- Experience with Sales Intelligence/ Marketing Intelligence/Revenue Intelligence solutions/companies is a plus
- Understanding and appreciation for software engineering technologies for ML Ops and Data Ops (Airflow, Kubernetes deployments, etc.)
Others that will make you a great fit (each one earns a brownie point)
- Experience building AI/ML products
- Go-getter attitude - we’re an early-stage startup and we expect a bias for initiative and action
- Growth mindset - your curiosity and willingness to learn and grow will help you and the company grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance and thought leadership for the Data Science team.
- Work with the Product leadership and Product teams to ensure successful product deployment.
- Work closely with the Customer Success teams to deliver successful new customer onboarding
- Ensure that RevSure product remains on the leading edge of AI driven insights, prediction and recommendations.
- Create and maintain a Project Plan in coordination with Engineering and Product Leads, and deliver upon the same on time and as per expectations.
- Motivate and guide the team members on their learning paths to improve their craft.
Full-time; Hybrid working - location: Bengaluru; Time Zones: India + US