Product Manager/Senior Product Manager
Founded in 2022, Revsure.ai is an early-stage US VC-backed company focused on high-growth B2B SaaS companies and assisting their marketing and demand generation teams to accurately predict and generate pipeline with real-time AI-powered insights.
Our mission is to advance the effectiveness of pipeline generation for B2B companies.
Action. Appreciation. Autonomy. Accountability. Advancement. These are the values we operate by at RevSure.
About the Founder
Deepinder Singh Dhingra is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience building category-defining and unicorn B2B SaaS and software companies across Big Data Analytics, EnterpriseAI SaaS, Visual Analytics, Revenue Growth AI, and Advanced Business Planning.
About the Role
The Product team builds solutions and capabilities that customers truly need. As a Product Manager joining us at this stage of our journey, you will be part of the core team that will make RevSure loved by hundreds of businesses.
You will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to understand what customers and potential customers need. You will do your own research to understand what the wider market and users need. You will synthesize them into requirements and lead the Product Design and Engineering team efforts to ship the solution. You will also partner with the Marketing team to craft the marketing communications for the capabilities and solutions that you ship.
Experience and skills
- 4+ years of experience at US-focused high growth B2B SaaS product companies, 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or Marketing Automation solutions such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or Marketing Solutions such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, 6sense, Metabase
- Excellent written and verbal communication - you will be writing requirement documents, product release notes and communicate with marketing, sales and customer teams as well with customers
- Understanding and appreciation for intuitive product design - you will be driving a lot of inputs on product design
- Understanding and appreciation for software engineering technologies - you will be driving inputs on how we could ship an MVP sooner while designing for scale
- Hands-on experience with Product Analytics tools such as Mixpanel, Amplitude or Business Intelligence solutions such as Tableau
Others that will make you a great fit (each one earns a brownie point)
- Experience building AI/ML products
- Hands-on experience with GTM solutions such as Outreach, Salesloft etc
- Understanding of how data extraction, ingestion, transformation, and pipelines are built and managed by data engineering teams
- Go-getter attitude - we’re an early stage startup and we expect a bias for initiative and action
- Growth mindset - your curiosity and willingness to learn and grow will help you and the company grow