Technical Solutions Engineer
Founded in 2022, Revsure.ai is an early-stage US VC-backed company focused on high-growth B2B SaaS companies and assisting their marketing and demand generation teams to accurately predict and generate pipeline with real-time AI-powered insights.
Our mission is to advance the effectiveness of pipeline generation for B2B companies. Action. Appreciation. Autonomy. Accountability. Advancement. These are the values we operate by at RevSure.
About the Founder
Deepinder Singh Dhingra is an industry veteran with over 20 years of experience building category-defining and unicorn B2B SaaS and software companies across Big Data Analytics, EnterpriseAI SaaS, Visual Analytics, Revenue Growth AI, and Advanced Business Planning.
Technical Customer Success team at RevSure is responsible for configuring the platform based on customer requirements, integrating applications, implementing the solution, onboarding, and customer enablement, along with day-to-day technical support for global customers. This team works closely with US Customer Success and GTM teams.
Experience and Skills
- Have 5+ years of experience working in a B2B SaaS Sales and Marketing Product company, primarily focussed on the NA and Europe markets
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience in Salesforce and HubSpot platforms with an understanding of the data and modeling (not just reports/ dashboards)
- Experience configuring and setting up systems with multiple data sources
- Experienced in writing SQL queries
- Experienced in working with data, engineering, and product teams
- Strong technical background with experience troubleshooting software applications and integrating with APIs.
- Knowledge and experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and FB Ads
- Understanding of data, systems, machine learning, and AI.
- Good to have network in the Sales and Marketing tooling community and ecosystem.
- Good to have an understanding of how data extraction, ingestion, transformation, and pipelines are built and managed by data engineering teams
- Good to have prior experience with marketing applications like Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Good to have prior experience with sales applications like Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist customers and Customer Success Managers with product onboarding, including installation, configuration, and customization
- Work closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams in proposing the right technical solution & provide an estimation to completion of the requirements shared by the customer
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to escalate and resolve complex technical issues and to communicate product feedback and feature requests
- Collaborate with QA, engineering, and product teams to ensure data sanity and integrity checks are conducted in accordance with SLAs. Maintain logs of all data checks and customer request implementations
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Support, and other internal teams to ensure Team Goals for Time to Onboard and Support SLAs are accomplished
- Leveraging internal business systems and communication channels to ensure Customer Success Managers have an updated view of Customer Context, Deployment Health, and Risk as part of their day-to-day contributions
- Collect, curate, and communicate Customer Status, Open Issues, Risk and Mitigations using a combination of Slack, JIRA, Confluence, HubSpot Service, Google Docs & Sheets, and other internal business systems to ensure a holistic assessment of Technical Health is captured properly and communicated internally with Management and Customer Success Managers
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all projects undertaken in Confluence and Google Sheets
Full-time; Hybrid working - location: Bengaluru; Time Zones: India + US