Product Marketing Manager
Skylo is hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help fulfill Skylo’s vision of cellular devices roaming seamlessly across satellites, so that you’re never ‘out of coverage’ again. This role is hybrid, we're onsite 3 to 4 days a week in Mountain View, CA to tactically run our marketing efforts to generate brand awareness and scale for customer growth.
This individual will be hands-on in executing strategy to target, engage, and nurture prospects across multiple channels. In this role, you’d develop a deep understanding of the market. If you are a creative strategist, collaborative, data driven, and have a passion for driving results, we want to meet you.
Salary range: The typical salary range for this position is $120,000 to $150,000 per year and is commensurate with experience relative to the position
- Create content to educate Skylo’s audience, including blogs, solution briefs, white papers, videos, and presentations
- Deliver partner enablement training
- Manage and coordinate the Skylo blog, website, and any external communications
- Run PR campaigns and manage PR agencies as required, including strict adherence to budget
- Create, implement and maintain a single Skylo Voice across all collateral, communications, creatives, etc.
- Identify and manage external vendors as required
- Oversee marketing events and strategies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to create collateral and high-level designs for presentations & other collateral
- Ability to manage external vendors & partners on quick timelines
- Strong attention to detail
- Outcome-oriented -- focused on timelines, deliverables
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adapt in a highly fluid environment
- Creativity and planning
- Previous experience in a fast-moving startup environment is preferred
- Ability to understand global markets, create market specific execution plans, and works across time zones
- Highly collaborative
We are an innovative, fast-paced wireless technology company backed by Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, Boeing, SoftBank Group and DCM. We’re based in Mountain View, CA and our world-class team has built the world’s first commercial direct-to-device satellite network to connect handheld devices, wearables and IoT devices anywhere.
Skylo’s unique service allows standard cellular devices to simply connect directly over both cellular and satellite networks seamlessly for data, messaging, SOS and other critical applications. We are bringing hybrid cellular - satellite connectivity to ordinary cellular devices today and are getting ready to deploy this capability through the major carriers and device makers globally.