Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Mountain View, CA (Flexibility for partial remote work)
Company: Skylo Technologies Inc
Skylo Technologies Inc, a dynamic and innovative technology company, is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team. This role is ideal for a professional who has a proven track record in running full-stack recruiting processes and has successfully managed HR functions as a generalist, across multiple global locations (Skylo has offices in Mountain View, India, and Finland as well as some remote employees across the United States). This is an individual contributor role with support from some third party vendors.
- Design and implement a full-stack recruiting process tailored to the company's dynamic needs. This includes internal/LinkedIn sourcing as well as working with recruiting houses.
- Manage HR operations and strategies across multiple global locations, ensuring alignment with company objectives and local compliance.
- Foster a positive work environment and culture that supports the company's growth and employee satisfaction. Plan and promote best-practices for employee engagement.
- Collaborate with various departments to understand their HR needs, providing hands-on support and strategic guidance, as needed.
- Implement and manage HR systems and processes that are efficient, scalable, and data-driven.
- Handle employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits planning, and compliance with local and international labor laws.
- Maintain and promote latest technology-aided systems and processes to maximize effectiveness of recruiting, employee evaluation, and development programs.
- Assist with office management as needed (maintenance calls, restocking, meal ordering, contractor management, etc).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of HR experience.
- Proven experience in running full-stack recruiting processes and managing HR functions in multiple global locations (US/Europe/India experience preferred).
- Experience with immigration processes and compliance is highly preferred.
- Experience in a growth-stage startup environment is highly preferred. Ability to both “think and do”.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, capable of building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience having implemented and run a workforce management system (such as TriNet or Rippling), managing benefits, payroll, and compensation is a plus.
- Proficient in using Google Sheets/Excel and recruiting software (such as Greenhouse)
- This is a full-time position.
- In-person attendance at our Mountain View office is preferred for at least 3 days a week, with flexibility for partial remote work.
About Skylo Technologies Inc
Skylo Technologies Inc is at the forefront of innovation, developing cutting-edge solutions that redefine the technology landscape. We are a diverse, global team committed to excellence, collaboration, and making a significant impact in the industry.
Skylo Technologies Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.