Fair Lending Analytics Manager
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are looking for a results-driven, passionate and engaging leader with prior experience in Fair Lending regulations and analysis. The Fair Lending Analytics Manager role will lead SoFi’s second line of defense Fair Lending program. This individual will work closely with SoFi’s Credit Risk and Compliance teams to provide oversight and guidance on the Fair Lending implications of business decisions. This includes building out and expanding the Fair Lending analytics program beyond product level. This role will also be responsible for keeping abreast of changes and updates to regulations, including, CRA, HMDA, ECOA, FHA, and other regulations as applicable.
By joining SoFi, you'll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services for the better. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of an industry leading leadership team.
What you’ll do:
The Fair Lending Analytics Manager will help SoFi build Fair Lending Analytics by doing the following:
- Build out our Fair Lending Analytics team and program
- Aggregate and synthesize data sets to perform statistical reviews for disparate impact across portfolios, products and models
- Collaborate with partners across Credit Risk, Compliance and Legal to provide in-depth analyses
- Communicate results effectively to both internal and external partners
- Incorporate the latest Fair Lending guidance from the governing bodies (CFPB, Federal Reserve, OCC, etc.) into SoFi’s program when updates are provided
What you’ll need:
- 10+ years of Fair Lending Compliance experience
- Experienced in statistical data analysis who excels in reviewing a high volume of product level data on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Python, SQL and Tableau
- High-level of initiative to push for excellence, results, and process improvement
- Ability to analyze and interpret rules, regulations and policies
- Known for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate
- Comfort with working in a remote environment, the ambiguity of changing priorities and the flexibility to embrace new ideas within a fast paced environment
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide data collection and review with multiple senior level stakeholders
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Something looks off?