Manager, Partnership Success, Affinity Groups
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi at Work is the B2B2C Business Unit responsible for delivering innovative financial products and services to 1,100+ employers and professional affinity groups. We design and deliver unique and compelling benefit programs using user-friendly technology, such as the first employer student loan repayment program and a full suite of financial well-being products and benefits.
We're looking for a talented and customer-obsessed Partnership Success Manager to join our team and manage our professional Affinity Group partners. You will play a critical role in co-developing a strategy to accelerate product adoption and user engagement within the SoFi at Work and SoFi ecosystem. As a blended strategist and executor, you will develop a deep understanding of our Affinity Group's and end-users' needs and work closely with cross-functional marketing leaders to build partner-specific and portfolio-wide activation and engagement plans, which you will then execute.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about owning campaigns from end-to-end and have experience in a fast-paced, customer-centric organization. You'll need to have excellent written communication skills, with the ability to express complex financial and technical information into compelling calls to action across various engagement materials, such as digital advertising, lifecycle marketing, newsletters, PowerPoint slides, in-person events, and more. With your skills and expertise, you'll become a trusted partner to our Affinity Groups, driving engagement and increasing the adoption of our products and services.
This is a highly cross-functional role within our Marketing team, the SoFi at Work team, and the SoFi B2C business units. This role reports to our Head of Partnership Success.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our top Affinity Group partners in industries like healthcare and law
- Take charge of the complete partner lifecycle, from onboarding and implementation to driving product utilization and negotiating contract renewals
- Develop and implement tailored marketing plans to drive user activation and retention of SoFi products through high-value Affinity Group partnerships, fostering new business growth and increasing brand awareness
- Harness your expertise to identify and capitalize on targeted and organic opportunities for cross-selling and upselling within end-user and Affinity Group audiences, contributing to revenue growth for both SoFi and its partners
- Act as a thought leader for Affinity Group partnerships, shaping the investment strategy and mix across digital and physical platforms to maximize ROI and create mutually beneficial opportunities
- Work in close collaboration with Sales to introduce new SoFi Affinity Group programs that drive short- and long-term revenue growth, while tracking and reporting on partner performance metrics to provide insights and drive business objectives
- Become an expert on SoFi Affinity Group users, owning user personas and providing cross-functional teams with actionable insights into user goals, behaviors, and communication strategies
- Collaborate closely with SoFi's financial well-being experts and consumer business units to develop impactful content and resources that support users on their journey to financial independence, leveraging the power of Affinity Group partnerships
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years experience in marketing, account management, or a related field
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing partnerships
- A combination of strategic, big-picture thinking and tactical execution to drive user acquisition and retention through B2B2C channels
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute complex projects, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and maintain attention to detail, all while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze data to measure the success of marketing activities
- Communication skills, including ability to create and present compelling decks/presentations for internal and external use
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 10%)
Nice to have:
- Direct Affinity Group marketing experience
- MBA or related advanced degree
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Something looks off?