Senior People Systems Analyst
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
The SoFi People Systems team is looking for an experienced People Systems Analyst to be a part of our team. You will focus on analyzing and implementing end-to-end technologies used within the People org. You will use your expertise to develop new approaches within our HCM function, encompassing shared services and onboarding, along with others, and overall solution architecture to improve current HR systems. Using this knowledge, you will help to lead M&A and other cross functional projects across all platforms within Workday.
This role will require collaboration across the People team and other departments within SoFi. You will be a part of an organization where you influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in a direct impact on our employee experience.
What you’ll do:
- Create, maintain and enhance the HCM functional area, working directly with teams within and outside of the People Team responsible for design, test and execution of projects and tasks
- Manage cross functional projects across all Workday functional areas
- Utilize new functionality released for improved security and performance
- Troubleshoot issues and lead the collaboration with teams to come to rapid resolution
- Partner with team members to help analyze downstream effects to improve processes
- Help evaluate new technologies, application solutions, techniques and related products and tools
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR Technology
- 3+ years of broad, hands on Workday experience including administration, business process configuration, security, custom reporting, integrations, EIB data uploads
- You have an eye for opportunities to innovate and action on improvements
- You are able to balance many different high-priority tasks with ease
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields or equivalent experience required
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Something looks off?