Director, Member Business
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is looking for someone who believes in our mission of helping people achieve their financial ambitions to lead key member loyalty programs, including SoFi Plus and SoFi Member Rewards, that touch all parts of our business. The objective of this role is to help more people meet more of their financial goals with SoFi. This is a leadership role that will be responsible for setting objectives and success metrics, defining and prioritizing the initiatives to achieve them, and working across businesses and functions to deliver against those initiatives. A successful candidate will be comfortable with data analytics, working cross-functionally, being creative and scrappy, and leading without authority in a high growth and fast-paced environment. At SoFi, we operate like a tech company - not a financial services company - so that we can run after our mission of helping people reach their goals by getting a better handle on their finances.
What you’ll do:
- Lead planning and execution for key strategic, cross-product growth and loyalty programs and initiatives across teams, carefully managing status, cross-functional stakeholders, and goaling against business KPIs
- Develop and lead strategic direction for key company-wide programs; set objectives and success metrics, define and prioritize the initiatives to achieve them, and work across businesses and functions to deliver against those initiatives to drive SoFi’s mission
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Legal, Business Development, Risk Management, Finance, Operations and other functional teams on key projects, from ideation and setting strategic direction to implementation and ongoing management
- Work closely with members of each SoFi business to understand the unique dynamics of their business to inform your roadmap
- Run experiments to identify and prioritize solutions
- Work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges with uncertain inputs and outputs
What you’ll need:
- A passion for our mission of helping people achieve their financial goals
- 7-10 years of experience in a high growth business in a growth, product, or general manager role or equivalent experience
- Experience working at a technology and financial services company is preferred
- Experience managing third-party partners preferred
- Ability to lead in a collaborative environment, without authority
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the numbers
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on
- Strong analytical and organizational skills