Tech Project Manager
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Technical Project Manager to join our Credit Bureau Reporting team. This role will be pivotal in managing and coordinating complex technical projects related to credit data reporting & disputes, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency. Working closely with cross-functional teams, data analysts, engineers, and stakeholders to drive the successful execution of projects while adhering to regulatory guidelines and industry best practices is a critical success. This person will leverage Agile Methodology to partner with Tech to deliver and ship intent to production.
This position will lead platform and data conversion projects, as well as, drive Credit Bureau specific regulatory compliance initiatives. Must have the ability to create, organize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Lastly, the project manager will support the Credit Bureau Governance Center of Excellence (COE). The COE will drive clear, consistent communications and updates across Enterprise stakeholders and performers. Ability to tell program story through slide presentations for executive updates is central to the role.
- Creates and supports program governance and communication plan
- Builds and manages project roadmaps and detailed plans
- Defines milestones and deliverables across program and specific initiatives
- Breakdown and prioritize intent into consumable tasks
- Defines and facilitates governance and stakeholder management structure
- Works with intent owners to define and illustrate core requirements
- Creates and facilitates monitoring plan to ensure intent equals execution
- Ensures appropriate level of testing with the Tech delivery team, as well as, create and support user acceptance testing
- Manages daily/weekly deliverables, risks, and escalations
What you’ll need:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environment
- Has working experience Confluence and knowledge management methodology
- Experience in financial services and regulations specifically FCRA
- Demonstrated experience working with Stakeholders and development resources to ensure business intent is delivered
- Ability to communicate issues/bugs to stakeholders for business and technical impact
- Strong business communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to create comprehensive testing strategies, plans, and cases with intent and tech teams
- Review product requirements and specifications for quality integrity
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to create executive updates leveraging slides to create storyboards
- Ensure all performers are on track for deliverables and meet deadlines
- Has working knowledge of Jira boards, reports, dashboards
- Maintains confluence and organization of documents