Senior Program Manager, Fraud Learning & Delivery
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
This position is responsible for the development and design of all Fraud operational training & development and delivery of fraud programs across SoFi’s Operational Member Experience organization including Global Business Partners. In this role, you’ll collaborate with teams serving multiple cross-product members, including Fraud, Risk management teams, and Global Business Partners.
What you’ll do:
- The Senior Program Manager for Fraud Learning and Delivery, will design, analyze, and organize content to create best-in class fraud operations business solutions•
- Develop, document, and manage all Operations learning content for fraud operations alignment including instructional design curriculum, knowledge management, and ongoing certifications.
- Learning resources and Training courses and modules should be designed to be delivered in traditional and virtual guided settings as well as self-paced, self-directed delivery methods. Creative options, like segmented learning should be considered and applied.
- Develop SoFi’s principles and systems using innovative instructional design to enable learning through a variety of channels. Training methodologies will include classroom instruction, online learning, hands-on labs, peer-to-peer coaching, focus groups, instruction to senior leadership, and train-the-trainer sessions, among other methodologies
- Develop and strengthen SoFi’s culture of Continuous Learning. This includes pursuing development activities and opportunities to obtain additional expertise and strengthen core skills, building and improving job-related knowledge and leadership skills, and seeking feedback from others
- Drive scale and Member Experience by selecting (build and/or buy) a learning management system and related tools, and developing a robust plan to optimize and iterate upon the system
- Apply a data-focused approach to continually improving SoFi’s learning and delivery programs, strategies, and principles. Track and analyze the training programs effectiveness by examining learner's satisfaction levels, proficiency testing, and on the job performance improvement
- Oversee all duties associated with developing and conducting training. This includes all pre-training prep work, administration of learning modules, schedules, and calendars, and maintaining participant records (e.g., test scores, evaluations, attendance, and completion records), among others areas
- Communicate progress, plans, and problems to senior management on training and program impact, areas of opportunity, and needed investments
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, training, education, psychology or other related field, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of five years of learning development, including supervisory experience in corporate training design, and assessment
- Minimum of ten years of experience in Fraud operations. lExperience delivering training in both a classroom setting and virtually/remotely
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication
- Minimum of five years experience and/or Completed coursework in instructional design including ADDIE methodology.
- Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, instructional design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practices
- Excellent performance and demonstrated operations/call center curriculum development
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
- Strong project management experience, including the management and delivery of multiple concurrent workstreams
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and leverage those insights into making critical decisions
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to build strong relationships within all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel to domestic and international call