Direct Mail Project Manager
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
About The Role
SoFi is seeking a highly motivated Direct Mail Marketing Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role will be responsible for project managing all data related deliverables and timelines cross-functionally to ensure the seamless execution of Direct Mail campaigns. This is a new position for the Direct mail team intended to bring in the skill sets needed to support our ambitious plans for rapid growth. And that starts with you.
- B.A. with 5+ yrs of project or account management experience
- Experience working in Direct Mail
- Experience working for or with a financial company (finance background) preferred
- Experienced in Excel and google suite of tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc)
- This position requires a strong understanding of Excel and Google Sheets as he/she would work almost exclusively in these two programs
- Highly motivated self-starter yet exceedingly collaborative
- Positive, enthusiastic and compassionate
- Dedication to providing high quality work
- Ability to pivot quickly and adhere to tight deadlines
- Holds self accountable for the success of the larger good
- Has great interpersonal skills, a positive can-do attitude and enjoys working with everyone (from vendors to executives)
- Passion for personal finance and tech
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Navigates ambiguity with creative thinking
- Ability to work independently, is able to receive minimal instruction and limited oversight on routine work and projects to complete tasks successfully
- Proactively runs after problems and is able to apply knowledge and skills to resolve a wide range of issues independently. Has the maturity to understand when to involve managers.
- Able to prioritize and manage completing tasks and show good problem-solving judgment
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events while maintaining a positive, problem-solving attitude
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Willingness to be hands-on and ‘pitch-in’ as needed in the Direct Mail Team and partner teams
- This role will be responsible for 3 key areas:
- Direct Mail Campaign Execution Project Management
- Direct Mail Analytics and Data Process Project Management
- Ongoing Direct Mail Campaign Attribution Support