Senior Manager, Enterprise Third Party Risk Governance, Quality Assurance
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi's Risk Management team has responsibility for ensuring growth in lending and other member related activities are consistent with the company's risk appetite. The team holistically manages enterprise, credit, deposit products, fraud prevention, portfolio management, infrastructure, and business operating risks. In addition, Risk Management directly manages enterprise partners, ensures strong compliance with regulations, acts as a multi-layered second line of defense in oversight of business operations, and works to ensure risk policies enable a member-first experience.
The role of Senior Manager, Enterprise Third Party Risk Governance- Quality Assurance will be responsible for ensuring that SoFi’s implementation and execution of the Third Party Risk Management Program meet quality standards in alignment with Program expectations, industry standards and regulatory requirements.
Key oversight domains include:
- Creating and enforcing Third Party Risk Governance quality standards, procedures and policies
- Lead testing and quality standards and enterprise education on quality standard requirements
- Develop comprehensive quality test strategies, plans and procedures based on Third Party Risk governance guidance and best practice to support analysis on company adherence and consistent delivery of supplier lifecycle and management objectives.
- Develop and manage project based initiatives to drive Program/ process evolution
- Use data to analyze SoFi’s performance to drive Program, lifecycle management and first line execution of Third Party Risk Governance expectations
- Drive risk awareness and develop training campaigns to ensure quality standard adherence
By joining SoFi, you'll become part of a forward-thinking company that is transforming financial services for the better. We offer the excitement of a rapidly growing startup with the stability of an industry leading leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate... Bring your brightest ideas to challenge the status quo and promote operational efficacy related to outsourced risk oversight guidance throughout third party life cycle (planning, due diligence, contract, on-going monitoring, and termination)
- Leave your Mark… Identify and lead implementation of supplier lifecycle process enhancements, drive operational synergies and system automation initiatives
- Provide Effective Challenge… Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including Procurement, Legal, Finance and CyberSecurity to ensure policy, process, control and executional alignment
- Collaborate… Build effective relationships with business partners who own and support key third party processes; gain internal commitment to help manage and improve SoFi’s risk posture by understanding business objectives to influence solution strategies
- Be a Risk SME… Work in a self-directed, collaborative, and constructive manner with internal stakeholders to enhance the effectiveness of processes and controls
- Drive Performance Outcomes... Monitor the risk and control environment to ensure that exposures are kept at acceptable levels through issue tracking and oversight of remediation actions to improve overall Supplier Lifecycle processes
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of twelve years of quality assurance experience in the financial services industry, specifically in supporting second line testing
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality management and assurance principles and regulatory expectations related to the financial services industry and third party risk management
- Knowledge of and experience in designing and operating quality management and testing applicable to regulated entities