Team8-Venture FP&A Manager
Team8 is a venture group that builds and invests in technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, digital health, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We rethink ventures to give entrepreneurs an unfair advantage, accelerating success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Team8’s leadership team includes primarily operators with valuable experience and diversified perspectives. It includes unicorn founders, bank and fintech CEOs, and former leaders of Unit 8200.
We are seeking an intelligent, detail-driven individual to join us as a Venture FP&A Manager to build Team8’s KPIs structure from our portfolio companies and funds.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply and contribute to our company's continued success and growth.
As a Venture FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining the KPIs structure at Team8 - from definitions to reposting schedule.
- Managing the KPIs analysis for Team8 funds
- Creating benchmarks for all KPIs and industry “Know how”
- Supporting companies to build their process for their KPIs analysis
- Performing managerial reporting and forecasting based on the KPIs gathered
- Undertaking ad-hoc financial tasks
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Financial-oriented degree (Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Management)
- More than 4 years experience in analytical roles
- Background in Growth Funds - a big advantage
- Familiarity with SAAS companies KPIs - Must
- Proven project management capabilities and analytical abilities
- Analytical mindset and strong communication skills, especially in conveying financial information to diverse audiences
- High proficiency in English
If you are a team player, process-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity to contribute to our company's continued success and growth.