Sales Enablement Lead, Delivery Japan
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamSince launching in Japan in 2016, Uber Eats has become deeply rooted in the local food culture, both shaping and celebrating it, and helping small and large businesses connect with customers 2022 brings a new chapter of the Delivery story. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. Our vision is to 'deliver anything, to anyone, at anytime' and our goal is to make Uber a daily essential in people's life. About The RoleThis is an exciting opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join a very exciting, collaborative and highly visible role. The Training & Enablement Specialist will be responsible for defining and implementing a sales enablement vision across the Uber Eats business in Japan. You will design, develop and deliver training and development programs to build a world-class sales organization. Your Impact in Role
- Execute on the global Training & Enablement strategy and management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs for Japan
- Main interface between the business and partner organizations for project development and delivery
- Partner with Acquisition/Client Management teams to understand most critical needs and be a credible voice for the field
- Develop and facilitate learning programmes, including engagement / reinforcement strategies to drive a blended and ongoing learning lifecycle, working collaboratively with global cross-functional teams.
- Drive digital tool adoption initiatives within the region in partnership with the Global teams
- Define and drive key performance indicators to inform and drive success
- Identify and collaborate with external providers to deliver best-in-class learning experiences
- Always be learner-first, ensuring that your programs not only drive expected performance, but are also a good use of time and Uber resources, ensuring that your learners are receiving the knowledge and tools they need to perform optimally.
- Establish a broad network across the organization that allows you to easily identify internal best practice and rapidly scale & deploy these.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Sales and/or Learning and Development
- Experience working in/with customer-facing teams and/or coaching frontline sales staff.
- Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to switch from high-level program strategy to rolling up your sleeves through to implementation.
- Experience in regional or global training program management, including stakeholder management and content design
- Experience with Salesforce and Gsheet/Excel reporting; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Reset, Refresh and Recharge: we have a generous paid leave policy, providing paid leave in addition to the statutory annual leave depending on your location (excluding certain roles in the CommOps org). Additional eligibility requirements apply.
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. Our global policy is 50% of time in office, and employees can apply to be fully remote if you think that’s best for you. We also provide opportunities to work for one month a year in another Uber location. These opportunities are tailored to specific individuals, roles and teams, subject to applicable terms and conditions.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?