Staff Software Engineer, Finance Data Services
Software Engineering, Accounting & Finance
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About The RolePartners with stakeholders to translate complex business or technical problems into end-to-end data tools and solutions (e.g., pipelines, models, tables). This role also leads team efforts to design and develop large-scale data systems (e.g., databases, data warehouses, big data systems), platforms, and infrastructure for various analytics and business applications. What You'll Do
- Be part of cross-functional effort to drive Uber to Profitability.
- Translate functional and technical requirements into architecture and design
- Collect data from various systems and convert it into the source of truth for Financial and Compliance domains
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- They work extensively with HDFS, Hive, Presto, and Spark to build efficient and scalable solutions for end-users.
- They also work on the data transformation framework to implement and extend its functionality using Python such that all users of the framework benefit from it.
- They automate manual work by developing scripts and utilities for repeated tasks.
- They own big data problems, understand all underlying infra systems and platforms, and work towards improving resource requirements and customer SLA.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?