Social Customer Care, Sprinklr Specialist (must have backend Sprinklr experience)
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
About The RoleThe role of Global SORT (social media operations response team) is to ensure Uber provides high-quality social media customer care at scale. A crucial part of this is managing the third-party tool, Sprinklr, that ingests and facilitates all social care messaging.This role will work with the Global Head of SORT to manage all things Sprinklr tooling from a technical problem solving / optimizations perspective and vendor / stakeholder management to enhance the tool and SORTs work within it. What You'll DoWork in partnership with the Global SORT Lead to maintain and elevate Uber's Sprinklr environment and ensure the SORT team can continuously increase performance.
- Manage the Sprinklr Uber social care platform end to end
- Inclusive of configuration designs, gap identification, reporting needs, workflow fixes, implementing new features, adjusting rules, etc.
- Own the relationship with Sprinklr to drive platform efficiencies, break-fixes and new features
- Lead all aspects of the work delivered from Uber’s internal tools support team, and in partnership with our consultant, upskill them to take on more responsibilities (e.g. Sprinklr reporting capabilities)
- Work with regional teams to accurately address their Sprinklr needs (reporting, widget updates, workflow ideas, new features, rule tweaks, break-fixes, etc.)
- Lead implementation of all new Sprinklr tool updates (new rules, workflows, reporting dashes, etc.)
- Lead reporting needs between Sprinklr and Uber teams (A&I, regional program teams, etc.)
- Work in partnership with the Global Head of SORT to utilize our existing consultant to:
- Strengthen Uber's Sprinklr environment
- Build best-in-class trainings / practices to improve our internal teams capabilities
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Strong experience in Sprinklr
- Design, configuration, troubleshooting, break-fixes, rule building, optimizations, workflow updates, new feature launches, etc.
- Strong tooling, analytical, data, and technical skills
- Stakeholder management skills with internal and external partners
- Problem solving, collaboration, stakeholder management, and analytical skills
- Communication, planning, organization skills
- Sprinklr Care Module expertise
- Ability to work well under deadlines and balancing multiple priorities on solo projects and as part of a team
- Strong experience with social media technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?