Sr Recruiter, Delivery (German speaking)
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
About The Talent Acquisition TeamWe partner with hiring managers to advise on their talent needs and find, engage, and guide candidates through the hiring process. We hire the right people for every job and help them find a team where they can make the biggest impact. About The RoleThe EMEA Talent Acquisition team supporting Delivery (Eats, Ads and Grocery) is seeking a Sr Recruiter to supercharge hiring for our continued growth and launch of new products in Germany and Western Europe.Our teams on the ground are #TripObsessed to deliver the best experience to our merchant partners, couriers, and customers. Our Launch and Expansion and Territory teams work with a #GoGetIt mentality to make Germany one of the biggest Uber Delivery markets. As a Sr Recruiter, you will partner closely with the Delivery GM and hiring managers to drive this growth with top talent. You seek to hire the best people and ensure Uber’s branding and Diversity Equity, and Inclusion position in the market. What You'll Do
- Lead end-to-end recruiting process, including; market insights, sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation, and acceptance.
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver solid and diverse talent for current and future needs.
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires.
- Collaborate with Uber TA teams to support process improvements and share knowledge.
- Continue to build innovative approaches to attracting talent through industry events, networking opportunities, or potential partnerships.
- Trip Obsessed - Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience with proactive communication and engagement throughout the recruiting process.
- Data & Tools - Use ATS reports, dashboards, and other data tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results.
- One Uber- champion our cultural values internally and externally; disagree and commit, and celebrate our progress together.
- Great Minds Don't Think Alike: encourage diversity of thought and challenge ideas to garner new perspectives and deliver what is best for Uber.
- At least 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Professional fluency in German is required
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, ideally iCIMS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous agency recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience interpreting data and using it to guide hiring decisions
- Experience in how to implement a hiring strategy that incorporates diversity initiatives and commitments
- Proven track record in developing collaboration with business leaders and influencing decision making
- Aptitude for prioritising multiple problems and conflicting priorities
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?