Senior Strategy & Planning Associate - Uber Eats APAC
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
About The RoleThe role will be a key part of the regional Strategy & Planning team. You will work closely with Regional and Country leadership and partner with country local teams to build the strategic roadmap and drive growth of the food delivery business in the APAC markets.We are looking for someone with a strong set of fundamental business skills, analytical ability, strong communication and project management - with a keen curiosity, flexibility, and desire to work on a wide range of projects in a highly dynamic environment! You should have a strong ownership attitude and be great at working with stakeholders across the board. What You'll Do
- Strategy: Work closely with the ops, product, finance, business development and teams across APAC to align and iterate on overall strategy for Uber Eats
- Competitive strategy: Constantly monitor, respond and move ahead of competitors across markets, Run a periodic assessment of APAC Food Delivery landscape to identify growth opportunities
- Strategic Execution and Program/Project Management: Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting initiatives across the region by working with cross-functional stakeholders across APAC. Drive forward pilot execution in the markets, and incubate high value initiatives, run PMO to deliver impact
- Develop Relationships: Collaborate with regional/country stakeholders and other functional areas to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably across technology operations, strategy, program or project management
- Exceptional Excel / Powerpoint / Google suite / data management skills.
- Ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- Self-starter and high on ownership being able to drive the narrative and teams behind the vision
- Excellent Stakeholder/ Partner management abilities with varied teams and members across countries & cultures and differing levels of seniority within the organisation.
- Ability to structure & deal with ambiguous problem statements, being able to drive clarity in unclear scenarios
- Excellent analytical and technical ability with SQL proficiency
- Experience in translating and implementing strategic initiatives with prior operations and/or strategy roles
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?