Summer Software Engineering Internship, Denmark
Central Denmark Region, Denmark
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
Would you like to take part in the fastest-growing and exciting startup companies in the world? Are you passionate about extensive scalability and making our excellent technology available in international markets? Do you want to make important contributions to Uber's success?If this sounds like you, then we want to talk with you. We believe that people are the most important assets to Uber and because of that we cultivate an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives. What You'll DoWe have great opportunities ahead to provide Uber's engineers with a best in class cloud-like experience for managing their services. We are building a truly globally distributed system that enables our product engineers to seamlessly scale their services without worrying about underlying infrastructure.Engineers on the team have a direct impact on the way our system looks and feels like. They talk directly with our users and stakeholders to ensure all needs are met and the users are productive and happy. What We Offer
- Above-average monthly internship allowance, housing stipend, and Uber credits
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built - we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Receive mentorship from Uber engineers to guide you through your summer experience
- Build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology in a lively international work environment
- The possibility of joining the team permanently in the future
- Naturally curious. You're innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
- A trusty teammate. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' objective feedback for improvement.
- Self-starter. You have great organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Currently studying and available for 3 months full-time during the Summer
- Eligible to work in Denmark - No immigration support provided
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?