Territory Growth Manager, Sweden - Uber Eats
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
About The TeamWhether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our local Operations team is key to solving some of our most complex and impactful business challenges. We’re building Uber’s fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents -- and we’re just getting started. About The RoleThe Territory Growth Manager role is an exciting and unique opportunity to have a direct impact on a two of our most important Territories across Sweden. You will be responsible for the analysis, strategy and execution of your territories in order to drive growth and operational excellence while building a financially sustainable business. This role calls for an outstanding combination of managerial, operational and analytical abilities, as well as a well thought out business sense. We are looking for this individual to thrive while problem-solving, critical thinking and possess a desire for outstanding operational excellence and relationship building with partners across a complex matrix organisation. What You’ll Do
- Lead a local team: we have local Account Manager teams on the ground that help run the business. That's why we look forward to hiring optimistic leaders: developing these teams while shaping the organisation is vital to our long term success and you will ensure your team are set up for success.
- Strategy: Lead the market by defining business priorities, analyze performance against OKRs across the territory and develop executional plans to drive top and bottom line results.
- Develop & Optimize Processes: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. We design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, build growth and drive efficiency.
- Local Courier and Restaurant Partners Relations: Manage your territory focusing on growing and optimizing our business by improving the experience for consumers, merchants and delivery partners using our platform.
- Product Improvement: Actively search for new features which could improve our courier and restaurant partners' experience on Uber Eats.
- Work closely with the Swedish leadership team and cross-functional collaborators to develop strategic and operational plans for how your territory can accelerate growth and innovation
- 3+ years of experience in a related field (operations, management consulting, strategy, growth, analytics, business development, finance, or similar), preferably experience from the technology industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from top university, Master's Degree is preferred
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound commercial judgment. Comfortable with understanding a business through financial information and thoughtful about overall strategic choices. Strong experience working with Google Sheets/Excel
- Management experience from leading and developing a team is essential
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly. Able to pivot promptly from long-term thinking to immediate action tactical response
- Fluency in Swedish and English
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?