Collections Analyst, Order to Cash, Service Delivery
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamCommunity Operations is the heart and soul of our #BuildWithHeart approach at Uber. We work with customers, people earning money on the platform and partners at enormous scale. Community Operations helps operationalise every new and existing product and idea that Uber comes up with - it’s an organisation that touches every part of Uber! About The RoleCollections Analyst, Service Delivery, Order to Cash is Uber's Finance Operations that manages Accounts Receivable for Uber’s different B2B lines of business. This role ensures Accounts Receivable processes operate efficiently. This team is responsible for driving performance of BPO organization, data insights & analytics, and engagement with internal & external stakeholders. Your Impact in Role
- You will oversee the Collections portfolio and act as the first point of contact for Collections, Order to Cash, Service Delivery
- Resolve Business escalations and disputes with critical customers in partnership with BPO organization
- You will closely work with the BPO organization to ensure best in class results are achieved on the portfolio assigned while ensuring Customer experience and Stakeholder alignment
- Be responsible for managing the Collections strategy and operations for each LOB
- Experience in Order-to-Cash (OTC) processes, specifically Collections management.
- Significant experience in driving large AR portfolio and outsourced AR operations
- Proficiency in any accounting-related ERP (e.g. Oracle, SAP)
- Must be flexible in working different shifts as this role handles multiple regions
- Personal health and wellbeing - HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?