Principal Engineer, Infrastructure
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
About The RolePrincipal engineers at Uber have a deep impact across a wide variety of business and technology decisions spanning multiple projects and locations. They are passionate and pragmatic technologists who are able to design scalable systems while delivering efficient code. They are not only collaborative role models, but also approachable leaders with a point of view within a larger group. They are humble teachers, technically mentoring a team of passionate engineers while also delivering uniquely challenging projects. A Principal-level Engineering role at Uber is special. Engineers at this level represent the top 2% of Engineers at Uber.We are looking for an experienced technologist who can architect, implement, and scale You Will
- Provide technical leadership to mutl-Cloud infrastructure.
- Engage with world class engineers across Uber to drive innovation and efficiency to run Infra at 50% the cost.
- Deliver part of the multi-cloud infrastructure journey of UBER
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go)
- Cloud architecture
- Scalable infrastructure design and scaling
- Distributed systems
- Design and development of infra platforms
- Cloudification of infrastructures
- Building infrastructures from ground up
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?