Key Account Manager, Uber Direct, Berlin, Germany
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About The RoleThis role will be a part of a newly formed Direct team in Germany, and will be working very closely with the Eats and New Verticals teams in Germany, the EMEA central Direct team and cross-functional counterparts.As an Account Manager for Uber Direct in Germany, you will be owning the relationship with a growing base of Partners (Food and non-food retailers, e-commerce players, aggregators) to fuel Uber's Direct growth in Germany. You will be responsible for their operational & technical onboarding on Uber Direct, as well as for growing our business with them. You will play an integral role on a cross-functional team, executing towards our vision and strategy of connecting Ecommerce to final consumers. You will collaborate across internal teams including product, finance, legal, compliance, and operations to provide the best service to our customers! If you believe that you enjoy working in an environment wherein “great minds do not think alike” and can “see the forest and the trees” and above all passionate about the tech industry, this is an extraordinary opportunity. What You’ll DoAs Uber Direct Account Manager, you will be a strategic part of the Uber Direct team, to support the growth of the Germany business:
- Build long-term relationships with Uber Direct customers - Develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships with key partners by focusing on building trust and crafting successful joint business plans
- Monitor the activity and analyze data - Perform a broad range of financial, quantitative, and qualitative analyses to continuously improve the reliability of the orders and capture additional value. Look for ways to achieve and exceed monthly goals (financial and qualitative). Present and report key results to partners, internally and externally
- Promote Uber Direct value proposition - Clearly understand and communicate the value of Uber Direct to Enterprise Accounts. Seek and achieve logistics, same-day delivery, delivery as a service industry knowledge to have enriching conversations with Enterprise Accounts. Look for ways to grow our business within existing accounts.
- Contribute to Uber Direct offering improvement - Act as an ambassador of Uber's mission, brand, and product - being a problem solver for partners and team. Identify ways to develop further Uber Direct offering to answer partner’s needs.
- Proven experience in Sales, Account management, Business Development or Operations in a large business or growing a start-up or other relevant experience
- Good business understanding and judgment. Comfortable dealing with financial information and thoughtful about overall strategic choices
- Empathetic when dealing with different people; able to quickly build relationships with external and internal partners
- Appetence for operational and tech topics to support merchants on day-to-day issues in coordination with cross-functional teams
- High adaptability to change and ability to implement quickly. Able to adjust from long-term thinking to immediate action tactical response
- You're a self-starter and take the initiative to seize opportunities: The Direct team is evolving every day and requires highly motivated individuals who are responsible for all aspects of business in their market
- Fluency in English and in German is a must
- Analytics experience: Intermediate level in SQL and Google Analytics is a plus
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?