SMB Sales City Manager, Northern Taiwan
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is island wide. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers and you can see the impact you are making each day. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers. About The RoleThe Uber Eats SMB Sales team strives to be the top performer in online food delivery by helping restaurant owners improve their revenue and exposure. We are dedicated to offering the best selection and quality of restaurants on Uber Eats.As a Sales Manager for our SMB team, you will manage your team to exceed sales goals in a dynamic market. Your responsibilities include mentoring and motivating your sales team to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets and strategies, sharpening up-to-date market insight by guiding your team, and occasionally being on the ground to gather first handed market information. You will play a meaningful role in crafting, refining, and improving a continuously growing team by participating in sales training projects and driving OKRs. Your Impact In Role
- Hit monthly, quarterly, and annual sales critical metrics and market penetration OKRs
- Plan and implement market penetration plans by leading a team to source prospects and leads, negotiate, and close deals.
- Lead, supervise, and coach sales to grow professionally and support their career plans.
- Be the advocate for sales and the regional team.
- Have hands-on experience in sales cycle planning to manage pipeline and achieve critical metrics and OKRs
- Train, coach, and lead a team of 9-10 sales representatives to hit targets
- Be the lead of peers to assist market penetration plan development and executions
- Play an active role in providing insights to the Regional Sales Manager and assist in staying on top of what competitors are doing, up-to-date market information, and market penetration planning.
- Experienced Salesforce and report building
- Basic presentation skills & G-suite
- You will receive monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats, Rides and Grocery (anything you can order in app) plus a 17% discount (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Reset, Refresh and Recharge: we have a generous unlimited paid leave policy, providing paid leave in addition to the statutory annual leave (excluding certain roles in the CommOps org).
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. Our global policy is 50% of time in office, we provide the opportunity to work for one month a year in another Uber location and employees can apply to be fully remote if you think that’s best for you. These opportunities are tailored to specific individuals, roles and teams.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?