Senior Strategy & Planning Associate, France
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
About The RoleWe are looking for a Senior Associate for the France region, who will partner with the general manager to deliver strategic projects and lead the governance. Someone who can navigate a highly diverse set of stakeholders to drive action and results; Someone with high eye for business that can understand complex problems fast, recommend a practical course of action and follow through. Someone who understands and speaks data, operations and strategy equally well.What You'll Do
- Strategy: Work closely with the Ops leadership and S&P teams across EMEA to build a shared vision and strategic approach for the region and run strategic, consulting-like, projects
- Planning: Build and maintain financial and headcount models, operational reporting, OKRs, projections, and key business metrics to inform leadership decision making
- Program/Project Management: Be a resourceful, go-getting multitasker, supporting initiatives across the region by working with cross-functional stakeholders the US and EMEA
- Scale: Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level, regional, and expansion efforts, and make data-driven decisions
- Develop Relationships: Work with other functional areas (Engineering, Business Development, People Operations, Product, Legal, Finance, Rides, Eats, Nemo etc.) to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
- Complete projects: Step into operational gaps and help the local teams implement
- At least 4 years experience in investment banking, consulting, process optimization, business intelligence and/or strategy.
- A BA or MA degree in Economics, Business or STEM fields
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with exposure to senior partners and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in defining solutions to sophisticated, strategic topics with a deeply analytical and data-driven approach to issues
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Full proficiency in French and English is required!
- Self-starter - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and address something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Sophisticated analytical capabilities, including knowledge of statistics and comfort with SQL
- Experience implementing process optimization frameworks!
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?