Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Mobility
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.In Taiwan, we’re re-imagining the way people move in a sustainable way. Over the past 10 years, we have refined and improved our mobility business model more than once, and continue to search for new ways to get people moving. In 2022, we are continuing to #GoGetIt, expanding our services, pushing new frontiers and providing unmatched service to our customers. You will learn how to secure long term supply and successfully transform the Taiwan marketplace. About The RoleLooking to impact the way the world moves? You’ll be leading the driver growth & experience team in Taiwan mobility that directly impacts the way thousands of Taiwan drivers earn every week.You will be a crucial driver for new business projects and growth bets that will help shape our Mobility business in Taiwan, a global top-priority taxi market for Uber.From identifying and establishing a new growth channel, understanding and removing funnel conversion barriers, designing incentives to improve efficiency & retention and optimizing the earner experience through qualitative research, data analytics, and experiments! Your Impact in the Role
- Strategic Planning - Contribute to setting the strategy, direction and priorities for the Driver growth & experience team.
- Unlock the growth - Sharpen and deliver growth acquisition strategy across operations, product and marketing channels
- Improve the experience - Improve the conversion & user experience, partnering closely with cross-functional teams including product, support and CRM
- Spend analytics - Go deep on spend levers (such as incentives and marketing) and identify areas of efficiency and incrementality optimization.
- Project Management - Facilitate collaborations with cross-functional teams including regional and global teams to ensure project success.
- 4+ years experience in management consulting, professional services or in-house strategy/product / operations roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving - the ability to break down ambiguous problems by applying structure and using data-driven insights to solve them.
- End-to-end process ownership: Understand what a robust process looks like and can build, iterate and automate processes in a scalable and efficient way.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English and Mandarin
- Analytics - experience dealing with complex data sets using excel/google sheets (SQL a plus but not required), deriving and validating insights and synthesizing recommendations.
- Business instincts - Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You’d be excited to master Uber’s business model, and would doggedly pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- Effective collaboration & communications - experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines, and demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?