Territory Account Manager - Bordeaux
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About The RoleDespite being a worldwide company, Uber Eats’ path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and couriers in this journey.The Territory Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Uber Eats in France with a strong sense of ownership. This role calls for a rare combination of operational mindset, savvy number-crunching and exceptional relationship management. You should thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and above all be passionate about our restaurant partners. What The Candidate Will Do
- Drive our business performance in your assigned territory
- Build the best restaurant offering and optimizing their operational performance.
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with top restaurants in your city.
- Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our top restaurant partners
- Champion deep relationships with top restaurant partners, identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business.
- Seek for and achieve restaurant industry deep understanding
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city you operate in to the wider Uber Eats France team.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Minimum 1-2 year Professional experience in Account Management /Start Up or Consultancy
- Professional proficiency in French
- Motivation and Passion to work with top restaurants and build a business together
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
- Good listening, communication and organisational skills
- Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?