Head of Account Management - Mid-Market & SMB
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Head of Account Management - Mid-Market & Small Business #GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts! About The TeamUberEats has been a market leader in Online Food Delivery for the past five years. While there are many Aussies and Kiwis that have ordered a meal through us, there are many others who could benefit from our products and services. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mentality of Delivery at Uber. We provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers. About The RoleUber Eats is looking for a passionate Account Management Leader to lead and develop our ANZ Mid-Market & Account Management team. This team ensures UberEats customers have access to the biggest and best selection of restaurants to meet all of their hunger needs!This is a key leadership role in the UberEats business responsible for the experience and growth of our Small and medium sized restaurant partners, helping them to flourish on our marketplace with an unbeatable experience.This is a significant people-management role, leading 2 account management teams in ANZ as well as 30 off-shore account managers. These teams partner with tens of thousands of restaurants across ANZ providing both a scaled and hands on approach to customer success to meet both Uber and Restaurant partner needs and goals.There will be no shortage of challenges and opportunities to throw yourself into so you will need to be highly analytical, able to solve challenging problems; you are a skilled and visionary people leader who can inspire and empower teams to achieve aggressive growth goals; you are customer focussed, and understand how to lead customer success teams to deliver outstanding execution across a large customer base. Your Impact In Role
- Lead a large and diverse team of sales leaders and account managers, to deliver best practice processes across our scaled and mid-market restaurant partners.
- Develop a clear strategy and vision that aligns with commercial objectives, improves restaurant experience, and engages the team to rally behind it.
- Create a single, impactful account management function, aligning both of our internal and offshore teams that are part of third party businesses.
- Drive and monitor sales results and campaign execution to achieve commercial targets. Implement an efficient sales management system, and drive the sales team to create a fast paced environment.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Merchant Operations and other cross functional partners to analyze results to find opportunities that improve sales motion, value proposition, systems, processes, and programs.
- A track record of account management and sales leadership, within a high growth environment. Experience of managing a team of leaders is advantageous.
- Analytical, operational and commercial skills to deliver against meaningful business goals and complex problems via a large, multi-functional team.
- Collaborative approach, able to motivate change & influence cross functionally.
- Consistent record of building successful sales teams, with a passion for coaching team members to develop skills and grow their careers.
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever is applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return-to-work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Starting a family is a magical journey - At the same time, it can be challenging and stressful. Employees are eligible to reimburse costs relating to infertility treatment, egg/sperm freezing, adoption and surrogacy up to a lifetime benefit limit.
- Reset, Refresh and Recharge: we have a generous paid leave policy, providing paid leave in addition to the statutory annual leave depending on your location (excluding certain roles in the CommOps org). Additional eligibility requirements apply.
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. Our global policy is 50% of time in office, and employees can apply to be fully remote if you think that’s best for you. We also provide opportunities to work for one month a year in another Uber location. These opportunities are tailored to specific individuals, roles and teams, subject to applicable terms and conditions.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?