Advanced Support Specialist
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamAt Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for Uber Eats partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. About The RoleThe COE Specialist is in charge of helping BPOs and solving problems. Your Impact In RoleEscalation response from BPO
- Provide the best response to escalations from BPOs regarding inquiries from customers.
- Deep dive into the issue from the escalation from the BPO regarding the inquiry from the customer and report back to the Team Leader with possible solutions that can be proposed.
- Propose improvements to support logic to increase customer satisfaction.
- Propose operational improvements to optimize internal operations.
- Customer support or call center industry
- High level of verbal and written communication skills in Japanese
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Mental strength to withstand pressure
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. We have a hybrid approach with a mix of in-office and remote working.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?