Premium Support Specialist
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamAt Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for Uber Eats partners-our community-is a core feature of our product experience. ”COE Specialists II” is all about helping and educating our partners and BPO. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most passionate evangelists. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. About The RoleThe COE Japan team is looking for an SME (Subject matter expert) for Eater ESC Team. Provides quality support to our customers & provides valuable insights on improving efficiency, quality, and reducing inconsistencies across the sites to the stakeholders. This is done by constant deep dives on data to unearth opportunities and piloting experiments to test the effectiveness of new initiatives. Your Impact In Role
- Maintain Team CSAT and Team Quality together with Team Lead
- Strong analytical skills in identifying trends and insights
- Experience of training new hires, setting them up for success when they start production.
- Proven ability to provide detailed support for escalations and be the go-to person for any policy related concerns from BPO and team members
- Experience in the Support Service or Call Center industry.
- Communication skill in verbal and text in Japanese.
- Mentally strong under pressure
- Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive defect reduction, process improvement, and tool enhancements.
- Willing to work in a hybrid set up - spending 50% of time in office and working from home for 50% of the time
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?