Engineering Manager II: Container Platform - Compute (Bangalore)
Software Engineering, Other Engineering
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Provide product and technical leadership, set goals that produce value to the business, and uphold high technical standards for your team
- Boost operational efficiency and development productivity of the team
- Manage and grow individual team members, attract and recruit new talent responsible for ever-growing technical challenges
- Collaborate across many areas of Uber, work with other technical, product and operation leaders across the Globe
- 10+ years of significant experience building scalable, fault-tolerant, and robust products and platforms. Including 5+ years in managing engineering teams of 10+ people.
- Proficiency in Operating Systems, Linux, Virtual Machines, and Container (Docker/containerd), Cluster Management (Kubernetes, Mesos) technologies.
- Knowledge of Big Data (e.g. Spark, Ray, YARN, Presto, Athena, Flink) technologies.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?