Senior Strategy & Planning Associate, Global Membership
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About The RoleThis is a new and exciting role to lead Strategy & Planning for the Global Membership Team, reporting to the Director of Membership Program Management. The Global Membership Team is responsible for the strategy, growth, and performance of Uber One working closely with both our Delivery and Mobility lines of business globally. In this role, you will support the Membership Leadership Team to improve our Membership strategy globally, deliver key insights, and drive collaboration across teams through regular operating cadences and deep dive projects. What You'll Do
- Support the growth of Uber One Membership by providing strategic insights and business intelligence (Membership Performance Reviews, Membership MBRs, etc.)
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders across product, operations, marketing, and finance globally to develop a strong pulse on market trends, competition, and opportunities
- Translate ambiguous data, drive analysis, and synthesize findings into clear strategic recommendations to leadership
- Develop and implement standardized metrics and OKRs for membership globally to measure performance, provide insights, and highlight opportunities to deliver additional growth and profitability.
- Work with Strategic finance and market leaders to optimally allocate resources & investment
- Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep our local and regional teams as efficient as possible
- Proven experience in related field, including banking, consulting, technology, analytics, operations, and strategy
- Ability to collaborate with and provide insights to senior team members
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?