New Verticals Account Manager, France
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About The RoleDespite being a worldwide company, we recognize that Uber Eats path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our partners (merchants and couriers) in this journey. We now want to bring the right level of support to existing and future partners offering grocery or new categories (alcohol, ice cream, flowers, retail etc).The Account Manager drives the development of non-restaurant partners in France by implementing scalable processes to manage hundreds of partners while building strong relationships with top performing ones. This role is a rare opportunity to help grow Grocery & New Categories in France with a strong sense of ownership. What You’ll DoAs a New Verticals Account Manager, you will be in charge of developing Grocery & New Categories partners in every territory, with a strong focus on the partners dimension.
- You will create long-term relationships with the most important accounts in your portfolio, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement and satisfaction. You’ll be a key influence in their delivery business
- You will implement scalable processes to manage a large portfolio of accounts available all over the country
- Acquire a substantial knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing Grocery (opening hours extension, new suburbs to cover…)
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- 1-3 year(s) experience in a sales / account management role
- Project Management: good organization & time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Ability to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment.
- Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
- Willingness to be proactive and create positive and lasting relationships with our partners, bringing them added value and helping them to reach their potential on Uber Eats
- A Rigorous mindset allowing to become a trusted business partner for the stores using the Uber Eats app
- Ability to compute number and land on a data-based strategy
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
- Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?