Strategic Fleet Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.In Taiwan, we’re re-imagining the way people move in a sustainable way. Over the past 10 years, we have refined and improved our mobility business model more than once, and continue to search for new ways to get people moving. In 2022, we are continuing to #GoGetIt, expanding our services, pushing new frontiers and providing unmatched service to our customers. You will learn how to secure long term supply and successfully transform the Taiwan marketplace. About The RoleLooking to impact the way the world moves?You’ll be part of the mobility operations team in Taiwan that directly impacts the way millions of Taiwanese people move.Through strategic partnership management with taxi and rental partners, you’ll be a key player in ensuring Uber and its partners mutual success.Uber is looking for a Strategic Fleet Account Manager to holistically own projects to grow and manage taxi and rental partnerships.Aside from routine partnership engagement, you will also be responsible for driving and executing the strategy for taxi and rental partnerships to grow supply and ensure shared objectives between Uber and our partners.You’ll also need to manage an account management team to optimize processes, eliminate risks, gain support from the industry and ensure their financial & regulatory compliance.This exciting opportunity will require abundant planning and project management experience, outstanding communication skills, and strong coordination skills with external and internal stakeholders (including product, operations, support, tax, legal, policy and communications, etc). Your Impact in the Role
- Strategy Planning - Understand and shape our fleet partnership strategy; plan and execute on strategic initiatives to achieve Uber’s vision by leveraging partners resources.
- Communicate & Engagement - Build a meaningful relationship with taxi and rental partners and enable shared goals between partners and Uber. You'll need to understand and balance the requirements and issues from partners to ensure shared success between Uber and taxi/rental partners.
- Process Optimization - Identify the gap in current processes and establish best practices to increase the efficiency of taxi/rental partners' operations and enhance experience/regulations compliance.
- Stakeholder Management - manage an account team for day-to-day operations and coordinate stakeholders internally to improve overall taxi partner experience and compliance.
- 3+ years experience in a combination of account management, strategic operations and project/program management.
- Problem-solving - the ability to break down ambiguous problems by applying structure and using data-driven insights to solve them.
- Effective collaboration & communications - experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines, and demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritize tasks across multiple projects. Enjoy building relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Operational excellence - Understand what a robust process looks like and can build, iterate and automate processes in a scalable and efficient way.
- Advanced Business Fluency (written and spoken) in English and Mandarin. Fluency in Taiwanese is a plus.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?