Lead Product Manager - Ad Tech
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About The RoleThe Earner Progression team invests in developing a range of benefits and earning opportunities for Earners that helps them maximize their economic opportunities on our platform leading to long-term retention and relationship with Uber.The candidate will help drive and scale our digital CarTops as part of our Out of Home advertising strategy to provide a unique and differentiated offering to advertisers while generating meaningful revenue for Earners. What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points---- What the Candidate Will Do ----
- Develop and execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for CarTops
- Be responsible for the end experiences & technical frameworks for Ads delivery and measurement
- Drive the cross-functional team (engineering, analytics, marketing, etc.) team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals for the business
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, including internal partners and leadership teams.
- Understand our data and uncover ways to iterate on effectiveness, usage, and quality. Create a plan to grow and scale the existing product through high velocity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 4+ years of experience as a product manager with A track record of partnering with engineering, design, data science and business functions to deliver successful projects at scale
- Experience in defining objectives and key results (OKRs) and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to achieve them
- Excellent data analysis skills and data-driven decision-making ability, with a high design bar and a mentality of starting with the customer first and working backwards
- Deep understanding of online and/or out-of-home advertising businesses
- Hands on experience with Ads technology and platforms
- Experience working on consumer-facing technologies at scale
- A true passion for Uber’s mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?