Field Sales Representative, Launch & Expansion Uber Eats
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Whether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together. About UberAt Uber we’re reimagining the way the world moves for the better and we’re changing the way people think about transportation. That means being bold in our decisions and building for something bigger. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.For our UberEats app, Germany is a massive market where millions of customers and partners are underserved with only one major player. It represents a multi-billion dollar greenfield opportunity for us to gain. And the strategic value of Germany is becoming increasingly more important as the top global food delivery players look to go for.This role will be a key part of UberEats impact in Germany by working alongside a high-performing team in an industry-leading organisation by helping the business grow by expanding our restaurant base. If you have a #GoGetIt attitude, this is the right role for you! About The RoleAs a Field Sales Representative, you'll have the opportunity to build strong relationships with Germany's best independent restaurants and chains and greatly impact the restaurant selection on Uber Eats. We seek someone passionate about food and who enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new top restaurants and using your pitching, negotiating, and onboarding to set up our clients for success. What You'll Do
- Lead a city in Germany and, through your perseverance and enthusiasm, ensure that we are getting the best selection for the customer.
- Understand the challenges of the partners and support them throughout the sales cycle.
- Reach out and build relationships with potential key restaurant partners and systematically own the market’s sales pipeline.
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets.
- Partner with the Launch Manager on strategic projects to unlock new areas and improve the restaurant partner's experience.
- Deal making: negotiate with top partners within the industry sector to sign them exclusively while ensuring a good return on investment for both parties.
- Cold calling: perseverance and a proactive approach to cold acquisition.
- Pipeline management: identify new business opportunities and build and maintain a strong pipeline of prospects.
- Team: cooperate with cross-functional teams such as Fleet Management, Account Management to ensure your partners become successful. You work closely with other teams to continuously improve the end-to-end sales cycle, from first pitch to first trip.
- Confidence in building great collaborations & ability to win new business over the phone
- Relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You love challenges; you are excited to tackle complex business problems
- You’ve already gained at least 1 year of Sales / other Customer facing experience in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Perseverance. Go Get It mentality towards signing deals with restaurants.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating, and driving contracts to closure.
- Travel readiness within Germany (50%) for the Launch & Expansion team
- Driving license
- Basic knowledge of MSOffice and/or GSuite
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?