- Minimum qualifications:
- PhD or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field AND 3-years full-time Software Engineering work experience OR 5-years full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 5-years total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java or Kotlin)
- Note the 3-years total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these). The years of specialized experience are not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
About The Team
- Buck Bazel
- Cross platform (Android/iOS)
- 8+ years of industry experience
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.The Mobility Engineering Team is one of the key players that drives profitability and growth of our company. It's the bread and butter of Uber! The Mobility Team is home to Rider, Driver, U4B (Uber for Business), and Marketplace sub-teams that operate like startups within Uber. Some of the things our engineers are working on are in the first iteration, which means that you have the ability to design the future of some of our product offerings.Come join our team and work on the frontlines of building Uber's core technology used by millions of users in 10,000 cities worldwide!For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $207,000 per year - $230,000 per year.For Seattle, WA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $207,000 per year - $230,000 per year.For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.